Whether you’re thinking about buying your first pellet grill, upgrading your current one, or want to learn more about them, we’re hopeful we can help.
We’ve tested dozens of different types of pellet grills and smokers and have compiled organized buying guides. These guides will save you time, money, and frustration since we’ve done all the research upfront for you.
In addition, we also want to be a resource for using your new toy, so we have several helpful tips for you as well. These tips can help you whether you’re a seasoned BBQer or if you’re just getting started.
Pellet Grill Buying Guides
- The Best Pellet Grills and Smokers on the Market
- Best Pellet Grills for Searing
- Best Pellet Grills Under $500
- Best Vertical Pellet Smokers
- Best Pellet Gas Combo Grills
- Best Portable Pellet Grills
- Best Insulated Pellet Grills for Winter Grilling
- How To Choose the Right Size Pellet Grill
- Horizontal vs Vertical Pellet Smokers
- Which Pellet Grills Have a PID Controller?
- Z Grills: Which is Best?
- Pit Boss Grills: Which is Best?
- Types of Grills (Gas, Charcoal, Pellet and More!)
Pellet Grill Reviews
- Traeger Grills Ironwood 885 Review
- Z Grills 700D3 Review
- Z Grills 7002F Review
- Green Mountain Grills Trek Review
- Pit Boss Vertical Pellet Smoker Review
- Camp Chef Woodwind Review
- Ninja Woodfire Grill Review
Cooking With Wood Pellets
Learn About Pellet Grills
- How to Use Your Pellet Grill (Beginner’s Guide)
- How to Clean a Pellet Grill
- How to Season Your Pellet Grill
- How to Start Your Pellet Grill
- How Does a Pellet Grill Work? (In-Depth Explanation)
- How to Use a Smoke Tube in a Pellet Grill
- How Long Does It Take a Pellet Grill To Heat Up?
- How Long Do Pellets Last?
- Pellet Grill vs Charcoal Grill
- Pellet Grill vs Gas Grill
- Pellet Smoker vs Propane Smoker
- Pellet Smoker vs Electric Smoker
- Pellet Grill Tips and Tricks
- How to Store Wood Pellets
- Can You Use a Pellet Grill in the Cold Winter Months?
- Which Pellet Grills Are Made in the USA?
- How to Get More Smoke Flavor from Your Pellet Grill
- Should You Empty the Pellets from Your Pellet Grill After Each Use?
- Is a Pellet Grill a Smoker?
- Can You Use Charcoal in a Pellet Grill?
- What To Do if Your Pellet Grill Runs Out of Pellets While Smoking?
- Should I Soak my Pellets Before Smoking?
- Can You Cook on the Smoke Setting of a Pellet Grill?
- Do Pellet Smokers Need a Water Pan?
- Are Pellet Grills Practical for Everyday Use?
- Can I Leave My Pellet Grill Unattended?
- How Much Electricity Does a Pellet Grill Use?
- Can I Leave My Pellet Grill Plugged In?
- Are Pellet Grills HOA Approved?
- Are Pellet Grills Good for Burgers? Tips and Tricks
- Can You Use an Extension Cord for a Pellet Grill?
- How To Manually Light a Pellet Grill
- Pellet Grill Keeps Shutting Off: Troubleshooting Guide
- Can You Store Your Pellet Grill Outside?
- Can You Use a Pellet Grill in the Rain?
- Can You Use a Smoker Box on a Pellet Grill?
- Can You Use a Pellet Grill in the Garage?
- Can You Use Aluminum Foil on a Pellet Grill?
- Can You Use a Grill Mat on a Pellet Grill?
- How to Manually Light a Pellet Grill: A Step-by-Step Guide
- What To Do If You Lose Power While Using a Pellet Grill
Want us to cover a different topic? We’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.